Montag, 15. Juni 2015

WMS Pajama Party

I´m taking part in Waltzing Mouse Pajama Party  Challenge 4, which means :
 

Challenge 4 - Bedtime Story sketch 
Here it is - Make a banner of some sort -you can pop it on a card, or hang it across your mantlepiece! Any size you fancy!
So now : here is my card.

 A star-banner-card for a very good & old friend - I think our friendship shines.
A detailed picture of the shiny stars...

material :
stamps : Waltzing Mouse stamps
ink : Distress/Ranger, Memento ink
others : Magic Medium (HeidiSwapp),iridescent ink,ribbon

Kommentare:

johanna hat gesagt…

diese Sterne mit ihrem gestickten look gefallen mir total gut!

Kate hat gesagt…

I love the way your stars twinkle!!!

Jeanne J hat gesagt…

Love that close up where I can see the sparkle and shine on the stars - and that plaid background stamping is excellent!

Claire Brennan hat gesagt…

Fabby card Gabi - I love that you made your own background with the plaid and I love your shiny stars! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Waltzingmouse Stamps!

Elli p.´s Stempelvitrine hat gesagt…

Ach wie cool! Die Sterne glänzen so schön und die Häkelbordüre macht sich gut dazu.
LG Sabine

Julia Aston hat gesagt…

Such a pretty design with the star banner Gabi!

herminesplace hat gesagt…

Looks great, love it